Monday 19 August 2013

The Last Of Us Play Through

So here it is ladies and gentlemen, my game capture device is up and running and I can start bringing you some Lets Play videos.

Firstly, I'm going to do a complete run through of Naughty Dog's excellent The Last Of Us. Now, I love this game, it's potentially one of the best games of this generation, so it seemed fitting to start with it.

Embedded below is the first part. I'll be playing in chunks of half an hour to an hour, so I expect this to take about 20 episodes to complete. While I'm experimenting with this play through, I'll be trying different methods of commentary, from post play to live and probably a mix of the two.

If you like this, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss an episode. I'll be uploading a couple of episodes a week, so keep checking back.

Enjoy



0 comments:

Post a Comment